What is Nursemark?
Unique English level test (including live interview) for non-native English speakers to ensure they are at or close to the required standard.
Assesses all 4 English skill areas as well as overall English level to give you a comprehensive insight into your candidates' English abilities.
Carried out quickly and easily anywhere in the world. Give us your candidate's details and we'll do the rest!
What are the benefits?
- Reassurance of having language experts doing the language assessment
- Save money recruiting only those who can realistically pass the IELTS / OET tests
- Save money on getting your nurses through IELTS / OET as quickly as possible
Who is it for?
It is specifically for hospital HR, Personnel and Training Managers who need to recruit nurses from abroad and be absolutely sure they have already achieved, or have a good chance of achieving IELTS / OET scores to comply with the NMC requirements.
How do I use it?
Once we have opened your account, simply email us the names and email addresses of the staff you would like us to assess. As soon as your staff have been assessed we will send you their results so you can make an informed decision on what to do next. We are always available to discuss and advise on follow-on action.
How much does it cost?
- Nursemark - Standard (the full test) £175 per candidate
- Nursemark - Lite £85 per candidate
- Nursemark Live (interview) £65 per candidate
Depending on your particular circumstances and objectives we may recommend one of the more economic Nursemark solutions. For more information on the different Nursemark products please get in touch. There is no VAT on these assessments.
Please contact me, Sue Johns, for more information.
Call me on 01905 619877 or email me